Jerusalem Sage with Tamarix Flowers Large Smudge Stick 20 inches
Sage is a plant that has been used in many ancient spiritual rituals all around the world. The Native Americans and other indigenous peoples have burned sage for centuries as part of a spiritual ritual to cleanse a person or space, and to promote healing and wisdom. It's been used since the time of the ancient Egyptians and Romans to treat digestive issues, memory problems, and sore throats. The name sage comes from the Latin “salvia,” which means, “to feel healthy."
- Jerusalem Sage is a clearing herb that helps purify and cleanse spaces of negative energy, activates intuition, removes bacteria and viruses. When combining it with other plants for extra benefits.
Tamarix Flowers helps strengthen the connection between Heaven and Earth, Spiritual and Emotional Purification.
Why do you need it?
All crystals need energetic hygiene care. Crystals can absorb negative energy from their surroundings, and it is possible that you can absorb that into your system (Transference) when you use them without clearing them. It is important to cleanse your crystals from negative energic debris before wearing/meditating/programming them. It is the same as how you would want to use clean utensils to eat rather than a dirty ones for your own health benefit.
+ Clears and cleanses negative energy from people, space, and objects.
+ Purifies, protects, and elevates space
+ Decreases the level of aerial bacteria by 94% with its antimicrobial properties and preserves the effects for 24 hours
+ Organic and safe insect repellant
+ Clears the air by neutralizing positive ions (allergens such as pollution, dust, mold, etc.)
+ Natural aroma works as a chemical-free air freshener or odor controller.
+ Promotes relaxation for the body and mind
+ Improves the quality of sleep, especially insomnia
- Light the smudge stick with a lighter.
- Allow the smoke to gently touch you, your crystals, your space, or your objects for a few minutes until you intuitively feel it's cleansed to remove any negative energy.
- Remember to open your windows to allow the smoke to leave your space.
- Put out the smudge stick with a small amount of water when finish.